First off, how light is this girl's hair getting? Who's child IS this?!?! Pete and Anne had lighter hair when they were little, but I'm not sure it was ever this light. Leah's cousin Jack has blonde hair (for now) so maybe they got some secret gene I didn't know about. Even my niece Clare's hair is lighter than I might have expected. It may not seem like she's got much but it's there!
Secondly, props to the Herrera girls for another fabulous outfit. Leah looked so cute in this little number (if I don't say so myself) and melted all sorts of hearts at church and the grocery store yesterday morning. You know what that means...free cheese at the deli counter to snack on while she shops. It's good to have an in with the deli ladies!
Leah loves so many of the toys she got for Christmas. A big favorite is the drum filled with all sorts of instruments from Santa. You can see it behind her. She's holding one of her drumsticks (maybe she'll be a drummer like Uncle Mark?)Amazingly enough, it's not that noisy. That could be because she spends most of the time rubbing the drumsticks together or just crawling around after Lemmy drumsticks in hand.
We had a great weekend. Leah is now practically running at times! She loves this walking thing so much. I've got to get an action shot up for you all to see sometime soon. We're off to Leah's 1 yr. old doctor's appt. today. Lots of questions to ask and it will be interesting to see how it all goes down. Especially since somebody has been pretty clingy with Mommy lately....
Monday, January 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment