Now this picture is more like it! True Leah...being ultra-silly and completely herself! Although she was playing with the frosting and her guests here, she was also assuming the "DO NOT wipe my face" stance!Every time I come near that kid with a wet paper towel or wipe she freaks and covers her eyes (as if to say "I'm not here, you can't see me!!").
She had a ton of fun at her party but we've also entered a whole new world of fun here at home thanks to Leah's gifts. I have a feeling if you are a kid, there's smething to be said for toys that come from people other than your parents. Parents tend to think a lot about what their child will like. Party guests seem to think about what a 1 year old in general would like, and I have to say...that seems to work better. Leah loves the books, the ride-on toy, and the old-school pull toys she got. I love the bibs, wipes, utensils and various toddler sundries she received (they were MUCH needed!). And if you can believe it she's even shown interest in some of the non-toy items. Like the keepsake box she got and of course, the CLOTHES!!! It's no wonder I get so many compliments on her outfits. She is outfitted by an entire world community!! It takes a village people!
We hope you have a day as sweet as this picture everyone. Now if leah would only take that morning nap...
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow that cake loooooooks yummmy.....Looks like Leah had a blast .... can't wait to see you all...Love you Auntie
Post a Comment