I don't want to work!
I just want to bang on these drums all day!
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
It's winter here all right and Leah has been having fun drumming away the winter blues. We haven't been feeling very well. I think someone is teething HARD CORE! But we've still managed to find ways to have fun! I'll have to get a picture of our latest activity "department store box luge." Invented by Grammy, as a sort of form of indoor sledding, Leah's made a few changes (laying down and pointing her toes to enhance her aerodynamics). Maybe I'll be able to catch my budding olympian mid-luge this weekend. Just in time for Torino. As Pete and I were discussing the other night...we don't exactly live all THAT far from Lake Placid...
Enjoy the weekend everyone!
1 comment:
That picture of Leah is adorable !!!!
She looks like she is really enjoying "making music ".
Enjoy the weekend.
Post a Comment