Another favorite Leah activity is to sit in her highchair while bouncing a spoon up and down in her mouth. She can amuse herself for quite a while with this and I have to say it's both cute and funny. There are so many things she does that crack me up. Just yesterday I caught her trying to balance her toast on her sippy cup at breakfast. For some reason it made me smile.
After a busy MOPS day yesterday and all sorts of work and social activity going on, I'm pooped! I think we'll lay low today. Maybe a trip to JoAnn's Fabrics for some work materials and to enjoy the nice weather...but that's about it I hope.
I'll keep this short because I'm not feeling so great. Being that Leah's walking now I am getting such a workout!!! My muscles are actually a little sore from all of the bending, squatting and lifting! I also recently opened several scented candles and I'm being seriously sickened and overpowered by the smell. If anyone has ANY tips on how to diminish a scented candle's smell I'd love to hear them! I haven't lit them yet and I'm already about to faint from overload. Even poor Leah started sneezing when I opened them. Oh well, I'd hate to throw them out so I just might have to reserve them for use outdoors or in the basement!
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment