Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Independence!


Feed me!
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
The weekly theme on flickr this week is independence. I took this shot of Leah feeding herself and thought it fit. I don't like shooting with a flash, but my house can get dark during these days of winter and Pete and I are still working to figure out how to solve our living room's lighting issues. I was just invited to participate in a photoshop support group on flickr, which reminded me that I need to keep up my photoshopping skillz! I toyed with this shot a bit, adding the radial blur and playing with the coloring and grain. I'd love to loose the shadow on her face, but that could take some time. And as anyone who's ever hung out with a one year old...time is a hot commodity! Leah might be "independent" in certain ways but that independece calls for A LOT of supervision!!! I better go before my little taskmaster comes calling! Enjoy the day!

No comments: