Ok, so we're definitely sick with some sort of nasty cold. While Leah's cough is kind of cute, mine is not. As you can see from the picture, Leah is pretty disgusted and asked that I spare you the gory details.
I know how I feel (pretty crummy) and that keeps me wondering how she is feeling. Right now she's playing in her bouncy seat (albiet with much less enthusiasm than usual) and she has shot a few smiles my way this morning, so I'm hopeful that the amazing power of breastmilk keeps her feeling a little bit better than I do. Like the nervous new Mom that I am, I keep taking her temperature (it's normal). And as long as she's getting enough sleep and she's still eating, I think she'll recover.
We're taking ourselves out of the game this morning and skipping MOPS. Not only do I feel lousy but I really want to avoid infecting a whole army of mothers and children. It's a shame since the topic is "Help for the Domestically Challenged" and I could probably use some tips! Later today, we have a meeting about the catalog I'm working on that can't be missed, but I hope that when they see my condition they'll keep it short and sweet. Maybe a little fresh air will do LeLe and I some good too. Until then, we'll be here sipping lots of decaf and herbal tea and snuggling up.
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so sorry that you and mommy are feeling sick....I was hoping to see you this weekend but things didn't work out....I hope to see you soon.....feel better...I love you Auntie
I wish I was there to play nurse for you and Mommy. Don't fret little one...you'll be feeling better soon! It just breaks my heart to see such a sad face :o(!
Post a Comment