Here's another photo that I think shows just how big Leah is getting! This one is especially for Honorary Auntie, Nicolle, who's been havin' a stressful time at work. She's a loyal Leah-Blogger though, and I thought the "I'm coming to rescue you (even though I can't crawl)!" look of this shot would cheer her up.
Leah is now enjoying tummy time more and more each day. She's hard at work gearing up to roll over. She can't quite make it just yet, but she's on her way.
Leah is one strong baby. Yesterday we had a battle of wills, as I tried to get her to take an afternoon nap. Let's just say she wasn't havin' it. I stood my ground through about 45 minutes of crying. She was a very tired baby! But it did get to a point where she was just working herself up more and more. I now know the (literal) meaning of "spitting mad."
While my sweet pea had a rough afternoon, she was pretty much an angel the rest of the day. And she sleeps so well at night that I can't really complain. Everyone has their tough and stressful moments. Even babies. Today is a busy one, so I better be off. Leah is ready for breakfast. We have another meeting at Pete's work and possibly strollerfit if I can wake up enough to go. I was up so late working. With my little sidekick though, it should still be be fun as always! Have a great day (especially you Nic)!
Thursday, April 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment