Thursday, April 28, 2005

STOP! Cranky Time!


Morning Time
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
Here's Leah in her sleep sack just after waking up. She's stretching and waiting to be picked up out of her crib. Don't you just love the rosy complexion and crazy hair?

Leah woke up in the middle of the night lastnight for the first time in a long time. It must be due to the fact that our house is looking a little more like an infirmary these days. From what I could tell, she ate less yesterday and I guess that made her hungry for a midnight snack. Health wise she still seems to be doing better than I am, so I am comforted by that.

We'll spend another day recovering today, with me trying to squeeze in as much work as possible during daylight so that I can rest at night. This cold has made Leah a little more clingy and cranky than usual so we'll see if work even happens. I love the cuddles (I could do without the crank though), but I really don't want her to get any more sick than she already is. Well, my little taskmaster is shouting to me from her bouncy seat. She probably wants out. Have a great day everyone and savor the pleasure of breathing through your nose!

No comments: