Monday, April 04, 2005

Rain, Rain, Go Away...


Auntie D & Uncle C
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
It's a rainy day here. Not a bad day to be stuck at home with no car (Pete's is in for inspection and he had to take ours to work). Leah is happy sitting in her swing right now. This is a new milestone for us. Until yesterday we couldn't get her to swing in that thing for more than 5 minutes! Now she enjoys it. She even fell asleep in it yesterday.

We had a pretty uneventful weekend, which was much needed, especially due to the time change. Leah had good time hanging out with Mommy and Daddy...but we know we're not half as fun as cousins, or baby friends, grandparents, or aunts and uncles. I love this picture of LeLe (as my sister Kathleen calls her), with her Auntie D and Uncle Colin. Leah lights up when she is around them and LOVES all of the attention and playtime they give her.

I know Leah misses all of her extended family when she is away from them, but it's just incentive to plan our next visits. Soon we'll be headed to Buffalo to celebrate all of the Nowak/Moore birthdays (April is a popular month in Pete's family). And I think Grammy and Grandpa McKenna will come visit at the tail end of the month to get some quality Leah time. I'm hatching plans to visit with my sisters and brothers just as soon as I can. Now that spring is here, I'm getting excited about road trips. But until then Leah and I will enjoy being hunkered down inside with each other while the April showers work hard to bring up our May flowers. Stay dry everybody!

No comments: