I'm beginning to understand why many have told me that they check Leah's blog when they are down and looking for a pick-me-up. I'm feeling a little down myself today, but looking at Leah's smiling face really does seem to make the clouds part and the sun shine a little bit brighter. Even as she fusses here on my lap, clutching my right thumb and making it pretty difficult to type, I can't help but still feel comforted by her cries and squeals, as they let me know that she's all right.
Leah looks a little dazed in this picture that I took yesterday, but her little outfit was so cute (it's got frolicking pigs on it) I had to share it. Thanks to the Dabney family for that fashion foward little number. This is one from her 3 month old photo shoot, taken in our big living room chair. We take pictures in this chair each month so that Auntie K can track Leah's growth in the scrapbook she's making for her.
Well we should be off. Leah has had enough computer time I think, but she's happy to know that her blog brings a little joy to a few people out there. As someone told me the other day "everyone smiles at a baby!"
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dear Miss Leah, It is wonderful to meet you this way. I only met your mom once, and she was a little older that you are now, but just as pretty. You have the look of McKenna, and Meaney. I see your Uncles and Auntie Erin in your eyes, as well as your Great Grandparents.
Prehaps I'll meet you in perwson when I come to visit Grammy. Hugs to a sweetie!
Post a Comment