Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Catchin' up!


Bunny Honey
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
Some of you may have seen this picture on an Easter card I made, but not everyone got a chance to check it out so I thought I'd feature it today. Isn't she sweet? For those of you who haven't yet gotten to meet Leah, or those who met her when she was in a less than desirable mood, she really is such a loving and friendly baby. These days she is working so hard at making all sorts of sounds...yelping, screeching, cooing, and squeaking are just a few! I think she will be a good communicator when the time comes. She is also smiling a lot and does this very cute "I'm shy" sort of look where she smiles, and covers her face, while turning away. It's a heart melter.

Today, we're off to MOPS, then to Pete's work for a meeting about their catalog, We're catching up on more than just old pictures today...there's work to be done, phone calls to return, a house that needs cleaning (it never ends!), and a baby that needs LOTS of squeezing. I can't get enough of that little honey bunny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just love that Honey Bunny.....you are so beautiful....Love You