Thursday, April 07, 2005

StrollerFit Classes Kick Butt!


StrollerGirl
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
My butt that is! As you can see from the picture, we've been all about the stroller this week. Yesterday we went for a walk around the neighborhood and today we headed to "StrollerFit" classes at the Y. Whew! They tuckered me out.

Leah seemed to enjoy herself a ton and I managed to get a workout in which was nice. I think she liked watching me run her around in that stroller, losing my breath and getting bright red. But her favorite part was when the babies came out of their strollers and we did some floor exercises. I now have new incentive to do push-ups. Leah encouraged me to go on as I did them over her, smiling happily every time my face would get close to hers. I'm guessing it was a happy smile, but now that I think about it, maybe it was a smirk saying "Ha, ha, Mommy! Babies don't have to workout!" Maybe my next post should feature her latest hand movements...tenting her fingers much like Dr. Evil, Mr. Burns, or Stewie from the Family Guy. I think she might be planning to take over the world....

Me? I'm much to lazy to attempt global take-overs. So I'm off to recover! Enjoy the rest of the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah it looks sunny in Syracuse, and you seem to be enjoying it! I'm in not so sunny California and miss you, your Mom and Dad, but am having a unbelievable time!