Wednesday, June 15, 2005

One for Mama


One for Mama
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
So this picture was chosen purely for my benefit. It's not the greatest picture ever. The very cute socks from H&M are making Leah's feet look unusually large, her skirt is all askew, and she doesn't have her most photo-ready look on. Still, she looks so sweet to me.

There are also a few nice things about this photo. I love Pete's smile here. He also always holds Leah up this way as they play and talk and look at each other. It's a Daddy/Daughter thing I guess. And maybe it's the artist in me, but I really love the way the color of their outfits compliment each other.

Father's Day is this weekend, so I figured I should get in a picture for me while I can. One that shows just an ordinary Sunday afternoon with my little family happy and playing together. It's just the way I like them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah looks like she loves hanging with Dad....Happy Father's Day Pete....you are so blessed to have such a beautiful little girl....miss you all....Love Always Auntie....: )

Anonymous said...

I've never seen Pete look so happy. They say you never realize your potential for loving someone until you have your own child. It was great to see Pete and Leah together on Memorial Day weekend. He does make a great dad. What a beautiful child she is, and what an addition to your already rich lives.