Monday, June 06, 2005

Charmed, I'm sure!


Exer-Saucer
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
We had a great weekend. Sure, we didn't get as much done around the house as we would have liked to, but we had fun. We planted some flowers, went to Delta-Sonic (a very fun car-washing experience), and grilled out, among many other activities. We even managed to watch "The Aviator." Leah played A LOT and got a few blessings at church. Her new thing is enjoying her swing...as long as it's outside. The toy she once shunned now seems to be her al-fresco favorite. Here she is in her exer-saucer. I have such a great time watching her in it. She grabs, twirls, and mouths all of the various jungle-themed items with such gusto!

Last but not least, my mothers day present came in! Pete got me the most beautiful charm bracelet. I wanted a T-clasp and as a result I had to wait a few weeks while they customized one. It's lovely. It has two charms, silver baby shoes and a little white gold medallion with our birthstones, a garnet for Leah and a sapphire for me. On the back it has our birthdates engraved. I love it!! I've already noticed Leah eyeing it up. I guess she's a girl after my own heart!

No comments: