Thursday, June 09, 2005

Boring dinner


SleepyToys
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
I snagged this shot during dinner lastnight. Perhaps it's time to move Leah's bedtime a bit earlier? We ususally set her up with some toys in her highchair and she generally enjoys dinner (in spirit) along with us. But lastnight after a minute of looking glazed over...she just conked out. It was sort of cute. Of course it could also be due to the fact that I only managed to get one good nap in for her during the afternoon. Usually she naps in the morning, but since our gutters were being replaced yesterday morning it was just a little too noisy for her to settle down. Oh well, I'm no slave to a schedule. Summer and the heat seem to naturally be changing the way our routine goes anyway. Or perhaps it could be that leah's 5 months old now and has different needs. I'm sure she will give the whoozit and her lamaze cube much attention today. We don't want the toys getting a complex now do we...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember those days...when one of you fell asleep in the high chair it was indication of a busy day, but sometimes foreshadowing a restless night...too many winks close to bedtime can be "dangerous" for a Mom and Dad who want to get their own "30 (?)winks!" Hope my little missy let you guys get your beauty sleep!!!