So, as Leah and I spent some time on the floor yesterday, sampling each and every toy with the hope that maybe she'd stick with one for more than two minutes, she noticed this month's issue of InStyle sitting close by. Katie Holmes was the cover girl. It was as if she said "Forget toys! I want to know what's going on with 'TomKat!'" Silly Mommy, celeb gossip knows no age limits, and as you can see from the shot the Lamaze clutch cube was quickly ditched for some light reading (and attempts at eating the pages). Again I wonder...does designer taste better?
Regardless, Leah seems to be truly in-step with Hollywood happenings, as today Tom and Katie are engaged. We discussed motives and Leah, ever the optimist seems to feel it just might be true-love. Myself, I'm not too sure. Anyway, I'm hoping that issue has some hair tips in it since LeLe's mop seems to be growing in sort of funkily. You can reference the picture if need be. We've started experimenting with clips but that doesn't really help us with the strange rooster like group of hairs that have taken up residence on the back of her head. I know there's a breck girl in there somewhere! As my Grandma McKenna says..."you've got to train that hair!" Eventually we'll get it to do what we want. Have a great weekend!
Friday, June 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment