I've been telling a lot of people just how Leah's personality has been coming out full-force this week. This picture shows just how much Leah loves interacting with people (and the camera). Devon is doing some work with her graduate school's infancy institute this summer. And while I always knew she was gifted teacher and caregiver when it came to pre-schoolers and toddlers, she also really enjoys babies. Leah responds to her so well too, as she does to all of her Aunts. Leah loves get cuddled by Pete's sister Anne and be carried around by my sister Kathleen (I wonder if the pregnant belly provides a nice resting spot?). She is also very excited about the Elmo doll K gave her this weekend. As for Auntie D, Leah can't get enough of that interactive and educational play! I think my own song and play repertoire might need a little refreshing, but Devon keeps me posted on emerging trends in infant/parent development and is always there with a song or activity when I need a break. Thanks Dev!
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I would eventually like to get a picture of me with Leah on teh blog....just try to make it a semi-decent one. :) Love K
Post a Comment