Here's the crew from Ohio on a hike with us to Pratt's Falls. It was a short but enjoyable hike. Leah seemed to really like hiking in the Bjorn with Daddy. Brent, Amy, Rob and Robin arrived on Saturday and Leah took a shine to each one! In fact she ended up getting very cranky late Sunday afternoon because she was so excited to have everyone around. With all the visitors Leah was refusing to get some much needed shut-eye! What can I say? She's a party animal! The girl never wants to miss out on anything. We're still recovering here. But we miss our visitors already. Leah can't wait to try on all the cute outfits she got and to sit and splash in the baby pool Brent and Amy got her this summer. I hear my little one coughing now so I better go check on her. Enjoy the day. I hope it's sunny where you are!
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment