Another awesome outfit from Carole and her girls. I love hand-me-downs! Isn't the hat adorable? I love how Leah's wearing it with a jaunty litte tilt. She looks as if she's off to the races...
Ever since I was a little girl, I have always dreamed of going to the Kentucky Derby and wearing a big hat. It's one of the goals on my list of 43 Things (a fantistic website that I just discovered). I recently linked up my list to the blog and you can see it down the left side of the page with all of the other links and such. I'm hoping that having this running list written down somewhere (even if it's just in cyberspace) will encourage me to really see some of them through.
Thay range from mundane ("drink more water") to life changing ("have another baby" someday, that is...not right now). The site is fun because it allows you to check out other people's goals and get inspired. For all the crazy travelers out there, there's also a site called 43 places. I like that one too.
Well, since I have my work cut out for me trying to teach Leah sign language and worry less...among other things, I guess aspirations like going to the derby will have to wait. Until I can get there, I'll dream of going to Saratoga and wearing a medium sized hat. That's do-able. Maybe one that matches a cute little outfit, like the one Leah's got on? She truly is the ultimate inspiration for meeting all of my goals and dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment