So, not all bouncy seats can live forever. I discovered this when I realized Leah's aquarium chair was only good until she could sit up unassisted. I'm not sure Leah's there just yet, but she's close. And she was already tipping herself dangerously close to pitching over the side with her he-woman attempts trying to sit up. As a result, we needed a new chair. That's when the infant to toddler rocker came to the rescue.
Thankfully this one's good for quite a while. I have to watch for toy-burnout though. Leah lives to play these days and can tire of toys pretty quickly if we're not careful. I try to rotate things as often as possible. It's always fun to bust one out that she hasn't seen in a while. She always seems to remember the toy, but it can eek out quite a few more minutes of interest since it's been hidden under the couch or stuck at the bottom of the basket for a few weeks.
All is right in the infant seat world now. At least in our minds. Leah's gotten very good at tugging the little cow on the chair that plays music. I now hear Old McDonald in my dreams...
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment