Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Coconut balls and clothing


Ball of Goodness
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
This weekend we went to our local "Taste of..." festival. We had a great time. Leah's arms got a little too much sun, but she's already back to her usual self. She was pretty excited about most of the food we got, but as you can see from the photo she was most intrigued by the giant coconut ball Pete had. Having never had this sort of coconut ball myself, I have to say it was really good. Leah's already got good taste.

Now that my girl is almost out of the woods with all this cold and congestion stuff, I can't wait to really make some headway with solid foods. I can tell by the look on her face when anyone eats anything around the kid...she's hungry for it! It will be a nice addition to nursing.

We got two new boxes of clothes from my cousin Carole yesterday. They are AWESOME! Get ready for Leah's parade of outfits this summer people. It's going to be a regular fashion show here on the blog. Thanks Carole. Enjoy the day everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah definitely seems to have designs on that coconut ball! I'll bet she'll be an early self feeder the way she eyes and reaches for food! Love to all and keep those pictures and blog stories coming!!!