So in an attempt to streamline my crazy life I took one of my Mom's suggestions (get just one big chore a day done and you will feel more accomplished) and made Thursday "Laundry Day." I still need to fill in a few other days and I'm not completely organized just yet, but I did manage to get some laundry done yesterday and Leah helped! In an effort to soothe the savage beast, I got creative and stuck Leah in the basket with all of the warm, clean clothes while I folded. She really seemed to enjoy it and it added some variety to our usual drill of going around and sampling each toy in the house until she tires of it and moves on to the next. Somedays it feels like a never ending cycle! I may have to throw one of Pete's shirts right back in the laundry (you know Leah and her penchant for sucking on yummy clothing) but it was worth it. She was happy and as you can see from the picture, super adorable. We had so much fun, it hardly seemed like work. Have a great weekend everyone and if you need help with your laundry I'll just send LeLe over to help.
Friday, June 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment