It's been a tough day and it's just a little after 9 o'clock! The little Miss woke up screaming at 5 this morning and all of Pete's magic shushing could not lull her back to dreamland. There was a crazy windstorm going on outside so we think that was the culprit. We stuck to our rules and didn't get her out of the crib until 6. I fed her and of course she was to sleep by 6:30. She woke up again at 7:30 but now the schedule is completely off.
Will she take a morning nap? Will I be able to keep my eyes open today? When should I feed her solids? Leah's babysitter Fran is coming today so that I can get my hair cut and colored. I feel sort of terrible about that, but Fran is a very experienced longtime nanny so I'm sure she'll have Leah (and my house!) in tip-top shape when I return. And as a result I might be able to catch a break (and possibly some zzzzs in the salon chair)!
Have a great day everyone! And enjoy your weekend. Pray that Leah resets herself today.
Friday, August 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment