Here's Leah in her infant to toddler rocker. I'm not sure if we can really call it "in" her rocker because she pretty much spends every second that she's strapped in trying to escape! Her favorite method is to push her big melon head past the hanging toys in an attempt to pitch herself forward and right out the front. I'm waiting for the day I find her on all fours crawling around with this huge rocker on her back. Thankfully my friend Jennifer told me they weighted down the back of her son Jonathan's rocker in an attempt to avoid such an incident.
Leah's got the "crazy eyes" going in this action shot. She was trying to grab the strap on my camera in this one. Anyway, let's hope her weekend is a bit calmer than she looks here. Our friends Marisa, Pete and their baby Nicholas (who at about 15 months is not such a baby anymore!) are coming to visit. It should be fun! Enjoy your weekend everyone.
Friday, August 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment