OK, so toxic may be a strong word. I know I ramble on about all of the amazing changes in Leah, but one change I'm not so excited about is the effect solid foods have had on her diaper. Whoooohooo!!!! She was practically lethal this morning.
As evidenced by this picture though...Leah does not mind. In fact, the stinkier the diaper, the more she seems to smile and giggle about it. I think she likes watching Pete and I squirm. On a more pleasant note. Leah is really enjoying a whole new host of toys lately.
One favorite are the stacking rings. She bites them, claps them together, pushes them around the floor like little hockey pucks and loves to wrestle them on and off their rocking base. Hours of entertainment. I fear for the day when she will become bored with them. As a result my new plan is to keep Leah fresh (and keep a few dollars in my wallet) by rotating toys. I'm going to try hiding a few tiresome toys and see if they attract any more attention when I bring them out in a week or two. I'll let you know how my experiment goes! Luckily the rings are still very popular...now we just need a plan to keep cool today!!!
Thursday, August 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Leah...you are such a big girl sitting up all by yourself. Love the stacking rings....enjoy...miss you, mom and dad. Love you Auntie
funny....love the title "Lord of the Rings"....looks like she is having a blast!
Post a Comment