So much so, that I've even decided to watch some of Sergio Leone's spaghetti westerns (much to the delight of my husband and father I'm sure!). I've heard that Mr. Leone frequently employed the extreme close-up in many of his movies. Now if only I could get Leah to do a good Clint Eastwood look. Be on the look out for "A fistful of Leah..." coming soon to a computer near you!
I can't help it, but Leah's eyes just draw me in! I guess they must be the ideal subject since EVERYWHERE I go with her, people comment on them! Now if only these little blueberries could give me all of the vitamins and anti-oxidants I'd be getting if I was taking in the real thing. I'd be the picture of health!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lookin' pretty tough in the close up!
Post a Comment