Lots of cleaning to do here today. We also have to run a few errands, which always helps us beat the heat. When Leah starts to get impatient at the mall or library I just say "at least it's cool here!" Yesterday we took a morning walk, although it was creeping up on midday. A few of my neighbors drove past waving or exlaiming "how are you surviving out here?" It wasn't so bad, at least it put Leah to sleep and there was a bit of a breeze when we started out. Perhaps another walk is in our future today...we'll see.
I thought this picture was nice for a hot day. Babies are SO SWEATY, but LeLe looks cool as a cucumber here. I like this shot becuase she looks calm and engaged at the same time, which at 7 months can seem like an elusive temperment! Rare are the times when she just sits on your lap or in her exer-saucer without flapping arms, river dancing legs, and a wiggling torso determined on jumping out of her seat. Like I sid, I know I'm blessed to have an actve baby, but on hot summer days it makes for one tired Mommy! Honk-shoo....
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment