Don't you just love this piture of Leah amidst a sea of cds? Together, Pete and I have over 1,500 and our penchant for music has become a cause for concern lately. Leah wasn't 3 months old when I had a vision of her at around 1 year standing in front of the rack of cds and pulling and flinging. Now that Leah is more mobile, rolling like a crazy woman and on the cusp of crawling, something has to be done with the cds.
Our idea is to get an external hard drive and burn them all onto the computer. It has taken me a while to go for this idea. It's going to take a good deal of time and I'm still looking into what sort of hard drive we'll need. But the more mobile Leah gets, the more I find myself going for it. I like the idea of "hard copies" (maybe it's the fact that I'm a print designer?) but the cds will be put into storage and I will be able to get to them when I want to or need to. In the end it will make my house a lot neater and my baby (and music!) a lot safer. I can already tell, Leah has her parents' love of music well-instilled in her. Now if only we could get her to think we're cool...
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment