Friday, July 15, 2005

Visitors and the Vulcan Mind Meld


concentration
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
Here Leah attempts to perform the vulcan mind meld on one of her toys ("come to me now....!"). As you can tell I'm sure, she's deep in concentration. She's been trying to work the vulcan mind meld on Pete and I as well. Mostly at 4 AM when she's hoping we'll come scoop her out of the crib to play. No dice baby.

Nicolle is coming to visit us today and we're excited. Tired, but excited. It should be a nice weekend and I promise to take lots of Leah pictures to share. I've been slacking lately due to low camera batteries and general craziness. Nic's visit is a great excuse to take a break though and enjoy time with my friend, Pete and Leah. Pete's being Super Dad tonight and letting Nic and I go out for dinner while he hangs back with Lele. What a guy. Enjoy your own weekends everyone and I'll talk to you next week.

No comments: