Monday, July 25, 2005

Reunited


3 'cuties
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
This weekend was the big Stewart Sisters Descendants Reunion. I was so busy with Leah that the only pictures I really got were of my own family and the descendants of my great grandmother Anna. Today I had to post this one of my sister Kathleen and her husband Mark with Leah. Gotta love how Kathleen and Leah match! Mark is participating too with his darker shade of green. Auntie K and Unckie Mark both love spending time with Leah as they prepare for their own little bundle of joy...coming soon!

Leah did pretty well at the reunion for a very tired baby who is cutting her first tooth! She was the youngest relative present and I'm not sure, but I think she might even be the youngest relative in the clan (at least for now). It was a great time and I was delighted to see so many faces I had not seen in years. I even got to meet some new people.

Well, duty calls. And I think my little teether needs lots of hugs so I better get a move on. I Hope everyone's weekend was as interesting as my own.

No comments: