Nic will probably kill me for putting this photo up today, but I just like it so much. Leah is so happy to have Nicolle here and they've developed a fast friendship. I expected nothing less of course. We're having a really nice visit and we'll be sad to see Nicolle leave on Wed.
For the most part it was a weekend of fun and relaxation. There have been a few episodes of night-waking with Leah, but that situation has also gotten a LOT better. I think the only thing holding us back from a full night's sleep these days are the two little teeth I can see starting to show through. They're the front bottom two. Although I think the left one has gotten her right one beat.
Overall she's been a very good girl this weekend! We'll keep you posted on how it goes for the rest of the week.
Monday, July 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment