Friday, July 08, 2005

Food glorious food!


Messy Face
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
Leah looks a little cross-eyed here, but I think it's a cute picture nonetheless. This couldn't be an official baby-themed blog without a few obligatory pictures of the little miss with baby food smeared all over her face. So far her menu has included peahces, sweet potatoes, pears, oatmeal and rice cereal. Squash is up next. Then I think I need to scoot a green veggie in there. Peas maybe? She doesn't really love the rice cereal...it kind of has a paper mache type smell and look to it. That's ok though, the oatmeal seems to work just fine.

Leah's still feeling under the weather, but she's trying to get her zzz's in. She wakes up hungry during the night because nose issues can make nursing tough for a baby. Still she's doing her best to eat as much as she can between sneezes and her runny nose. She's being a very good napper though (a big change for the Leah girl!). Hopefully that will make for a speedy recovery. We're also glad it's finally the weekend! Leah loves her Daddy and enjoys every minute she spends with him. I'm hoping having Pete around will pep LeLe up. I know it will help me out. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments: