So Nicolle and I took Leah for lunch at a local favorite yesterday, Dinosuar Bar-b-que. Leah may not have had any tasties but she was the hit of the joint! We got so many comments on how cute she is, how much hair she's got and of course what big eyes she has. Nicolle made an interesting observation yesterday, remarking that Leah's eyes are as big as blueberries. Between the size and the color that's exactly what they do look like...blueberry eyes.
When my little blueberry isn't busy lunching with the ladies, she LOVES to sit down with her box of toys and go through each one, playing with them and then tossing them aside. Isn't Leah doing an awesome job of sitting up unassisted? I put the boppy there to spot her, but when she's got her box of toys to lean on and amuse her she can sit up for pretty long stretches. She uses the boppy to crash out on when she gets tired of sitting.
Today we're off to the public library, then to Caz for lunch with Pete. After that Nic and I need to get the oil changed in our respective cars. I want mine to be in tip-top shape before we head down to the big family reunion this weekend. Have a good day. Stay cool!!!
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment