Wednesday, July 27, 2005

rockin' and rollin'


hands and knees
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
I'll have to keep this short since I have some sort of nasty stomach bug. I was such a mess this morning that I made Pete come home from work to watch Leah all day. Maybe If things get better he can go back in, but for now I still feel like I might upchuck at any moment...

But enough about me. At this point baby proofing our house is right at the top of my list of 43 things to do. Leah is rolling ALL OVER THE PLACE. Who knew a baby could be so mobile when rolling is the ony mode of transportation in her repertoire? Now she is starting to rock back and forth on her hands and knees (as you can see from the shot) and she also shimmies backwards on her tummy. Both are sure signs that crawling is in her future, or so I'm told! I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to that or what, but these changes ae exciting nonetheless. In fact Leah is so mobile I've noticed it's harder to take really great pictures of her these days. I have to use the flash for everything now since she won't sit still for ore than a few seconds (if that!).

No comments: