So, I got a little too up close and personal with the flash on this one. But I must say, it makes for an interesting image. The blown out contrast give the picture some crazy colors (there is no way her hair is that red!). And the colors and contrast definitely communicate just how intense Leah can get about her yummy, cold teething rings. You'd think she was a dog and that the purple duck teether was a juicy steak, judging by the way she's chowing on that thing! Luckily it is an orthodontic teether, thanks to our dental hygenist friend Amy from Ohio, so it will not mess up the cute little teeth that are coming in. I haven't managed to get a shot of those yet, but I'm working towards it. Now I just have to get Leah to keep her mouth open when I appear with my camera!
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment