Monday, July 11, 2005

Happy Baby


happy girl
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
Happy Monday everyone! I was so busy cleaning our house this weekend that I realized I didn't snap any pictures of Leah. Luckily, I have this one from last weekend that I really like. It communicates exactly what Leah is like at this time in her life. She's bubbly and very interactive. She and Pete have a little game that they play. Leah let's out a big scream, and then Pete copies her. They can go on and on with it, taking turns and making each other giggle.

Leah's starting to feel better, just in time for my trip to the dentist today. We also have a MOPS playdate and her pediatrician appointment on Wednesday. We are looking forward to the arrival of Leah's honorary Auntie, Nicolle, at the end of the week. Nicolle was my college roommate and she was here visiting with us when I went into labor. It was so amazing to have her meet Leah minutes after she was born. But she hasn't seen her in person since then, so I'm looking forward to two of my favorite girls meeting again. It's going to be a great summer. My friend Marisa (from junior high!), is coing to visit with her husband and son in August. My friend Cynthia will also be passing through as she takes her four boys on a zoo tour of the Eastern half of the United States. We can't wait to take her to see the penguins at our local zoo.

I guess this explains why I've been cleaning huh? Not to mention, LeLe refuses to stay on a blanket and likes a clean carpet to roll around on. One free of Lemmy fuzz and "little mommies." That's what Pete calls the clumps of my wound-up hair that have fallen out thanks to the post-pregnancy shed. Thankfully that's over. Don't laugh at my new "bangs" that are growing in though. Have a great day everyone! I hope I can smile as big as Leah is here as I head out to the dentist's office...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a contagious smile! It's no wonder that so many of us need to get our blog fix each day!!! I miss you sweetie...and your Mom and Dad too!