Thanks to TOE (The Other Erin, my friend Erin Daruszka) and Rob for their comments yesterday. Things have been so busy here and I am WIPED OUT! So a few blog cmments always brighten my world. Between the work going on in our basement, Leah cutting a molar (Um...helloooo? Maybe that's why your baby wouldn't sleep all of last Saturday night Erin?), grocery shopping with a tired baby, and a networking dinner for bridal professionals that I was almost an hour late to thanks to some stinky directions and my own stupidity...it was a long day.
Nevertheless, this shot of Leah brightens my world too. I love her bright eyes in this picture. The rosy cheeks, the sweet smile, and of course the fact that she posed (for once!!!). I hate pictures with flash. At least the ones taken with my camera since it's not like I can control it and have the flash bounce off of a wall or something. That would make for a nicer and more pleasantly lit picture. Still...her little angel face makes all of my exhaustion and stress disappear (I say that now since she's napping!). This picture captures the fun we have when we play together. I caught this one by entertaining her with my crazy dancing to my new favorite song "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield. I am SUCH a sucker for english pop music (and Leah too). Enjoy the day everyone! And I'll leave you with a little bit of Erin cheez...Today is where your book begins!!!
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment