Friday, February 03, 2006

At Play (with a Triscuit)


At Play (with a Triscuit)
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
I really liked the patterns and vivid colors in this shot (even if the picture is a little too red overall I think). I took it for this week's Weekly Kids and Babies Theme Group on Flickr. The topic is "At Play." It's funny, trying to get a shot of Leah playing made me realize that she has an interesting approach to such matters. For Leah, playing is looking out the window and screaming at passersby. She likes to chase the cat. She's always moving and loves to hug, giggle, and INTERACT!!!! She moves from toy to toy so quickly at times that I can barely catch my breath. Other times she has no interest in toys, forsaking them to pull all of my papers off of a shelf (they've been moved now, thanks) or play with a real remote control or telephone receiver.

Still, with a triscuit in hand and some cheese near by (seriously...the kid likes extra sharp cheddar and swiss even!) it's not to hard to get Leah to hang out with me for a few minutes and actually play. Enjoy the weekend everyone and don't eat too much football food!!! I'm craving nachos and brats at the moment myself. Nothing like some munchies and settling in for several hours of good commercial watching!!!!

No comments: