Monday, February 27, 2006

Furry Friend


Lemmy Love
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
I figured we could pick up where we left off last week and start today with yet another Lemmy picture. I was so delighted I got this shot. The two of them were being so sweet to each other. Needless to say, those moments are rare, so this was lucky catch. Still, there is nothing like a child's love for their pet and Leah certainly has the deepest affection, admiration, and love for Lemmy. Whether Lem likes it or not!

Today we start our parent-tot swim class at the Y so this will be short. I don't know what to expect, but I am excited. Leah loves baths, splashing, and the water in general so I'm hoping she'll really enjoy this. It should be interesting...we'll keep you posted on how it goes!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pete & Erin.
My first time to the site in a long time. Wow Leah has really grown. What a cutie!
Just wanted to say hi!

Anonymous said...

Erin,

As I will be reunited with my cat in three weeks (he's been boarded with a friend since we're not allowed to have cats at Robin's place), please let my fiance know that the whole "cats will steal your children's breath" is an old wives tale (or something like that). She seems to think Ninja is evil -- I need all the help I can get in debunking that myth!