This one was taken by Pete. He was mumbling something about the cube Leah's holding and the movie "Hellraiser." I didn't really get it, which is when I mentioned to Pete that it just so happens I've never seen that movie. He was appalled. What can I say? I know Halloween is near, but I'm just not a horror movie kind of girl.
Regardless, we have a very busy day today so I'll be brief. How cute is this outfit? Another shout out to the Kenney clan for making this one happen. There are cute little mice all over it. I have to say, it's a treat to dress her something feminine but not pink at the same time! The shoes are Leah's own. The new Robeez we bought her this week in fact. I was amazed when she let me put them on her this morning without a fight. I guess that just goes to show how much she loves them! Enjoy your day everyone!
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Funny...Barb, Anne and I were just talking about the virtues of that movie..and Barb had never scene it either!
Just you wait...she'll be playing with those cubes, and the next thing you know...
We love LeLe's new Robeez! We can't wait to see you next week...hopefully the weather will be nicer so we can go to Hudson park. Love you - Love Auntie K, Grammy, and Baby Clare (aka CeCe)
Post a Comment