I know it might seem a little late to give our official goodbye to summer, but it was just this weekend that we started to pack up our summer clothes. I took this picture last week when Leah was still wearing a sundress and enjoying a stroller walk in the park. Needless to say, I think her look says it all. The concerned eyes, the furrowed brow, the meloncholy gaze from behind her her happy fish teether. It's time now for crisp breezes, rosy cheeks, and new robeez. We went out yesterday and purchased very cute pink ones with white kitties on them. Needless to say, Leah loves them about as much as she loves cats (which is A LOT!!). In fact now every time she sees Lemmy she says "kkkkkiiiiit." It's pretty cute. Now Leah's feet are warm AND stylish. Warm being most important where we live.
Enjoy this picture as Leah's last hurrah for her first summer. It was a fun one. I'll never forget the days we spent locked in my tiny office huddled around our one AC unit. Good times! I know I enjoyed it...I hope Leah did too.
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment