Drool, boogies, eye-guck. I'm not trying to be gross, just talking about some of the everyday factors of life with a baby. I like the posted picture, as it shows Leah teething accompanied by some serious drool. Now that two new upper teeth are in, Leah is exploring them endlessly with her tounge. It's pretty funny to watch her crawl around with her tounge sticking out.
Leah is still in recovery from her cold so we decided to take an extra day before we headed out on our road trip. Let's hope all that travel doesn't cause her to backslide. I am doing my best to keep her cozy warm and to help her try and get lots of sleep. I'm also trying to keep myself healthy with lots of Vitamin C and getting some good rest. See you next week, if not sooner!!
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment