It was a great weekend. We finally got proper end tables for our living room (no more tray table accidents!). You can actually see one behind Leah in this photo. We got them, but they're not exactly in place yet. Pete and I worked hard on getting Leah to drink more from her sippy cup. I'd say we were pretty successful. The pediatrician was concerned about the lack of weight gain between her 6 and 9 months appointments. She gained just one pound, up to 17lbs. from her 16 lbs. back in July. As a result we are supplementing some of her nursings with formula and just trying to get her to eat more overall. Leah is so interested in playing and moving that she hardly wants to stop to eat sometimes. No worries, she's still VERY strong and the doctor said she is developing right on target. Leah was also recovering from a bit of a cold, so we tried to relax as much as possible too.
Yesterday we went to apple fest. It was an excellent time, even if it was VERY muddy. Pete and I had some amazing apple fritters. We checked out the craft tents while we drank hot apple cider. Leah smilled and babbled it up with all sorts of people and admired the rolling hills with the mist and fall colors just starting to bloom. I had her as bundled up as I could, but couldn't find a shoe in this house that would fit the girl! I think we need to search for a new pair of robeez this week. It's getting chilly. Hope everyone is enjoying Autumn!
Monday, October 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow I want to go apple picking.... I will have to visit Grammy real soon.....Leah looks great.....Love to you all Auntie
Looks like you guys are enjoying fall as much as I am! Its MY favorite season too. I love hot apple cider, apple fritters, a warm bowl of chili, fall festivals, football, and changing leaves. Not to mention that distinctive smell in the air and those crips autumn breezes. Give LeLe a hug and kiss from Ohio Uncle Rob, and pet Lemme for me. Meow.
Post a Comment