Thursday, October 06, 2005

'cause I'm a sucker for your lucky, pretty eyes...


Bright
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
Today we are off to Leah's 9 month pediatrician appointment. There is so much to ask. Three months time between visits is also a whole lot different than two months. Leah is hardly the same baby anymore. We had one sick visit in between for her diaper rash but that's cleared up. In addition, she's got 6 teeth now (two are still on their way down so they can't always be seen in pictures at this point), she babbles like crazy, and she's cruising! Pete and I watched her inch her way down the entire length of the bathtub this morning. A girls got to do what a girls got to do to get her stacking cups!

I thought I'd throw another stripey sweater shot on here today. This one is different from the others. You can see Leah's hair and I love that sweet smile. It's different than her toothy grin, but just as beautiful. As always, the eyes are in full-effect. But they are especially smiley here. The colorful links are also a nice touch. They were keeping Leah's cell phone attached to the stroller. Thankfully that's one toy she still enjoys. Now if only I could get her to like toy car keys as much as the real ones! Then I'd be in business!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like someone has been listening to Liz phair