Thursday, March 24, 2005

Spring?


Spring
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
Is it really spring? Becasue there's a heck of a lot of snow outside. No worries, nothing to cause a school delay or closing, but just enough to make you want to cry a little or bang your head against a wall. In celebration of the season that almost is, I thought I'd feature this Anne Geddes-type picture the photographer took of Leah. Ahhh, she is such a delicate flower (when she's sleeping). Today we're off to the plant so Pete can show Leah around and I can talk graphic design. I joke that Leah is my little business woman since she attended so many meetings and chamber of commerce functions in utero. Perhaps we'll post a picture of our advenure tomorrow for all to see. Until then, stay warm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah you are a beauty....miss you lots ..... love you Auntie