Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I'm in Love


Happy Lee
Originally uploaded by epmdesigner.
Spring is coming and I am in love with this wonderful little baby! I am so looking forward to the warm weather and all of the fun things I hope to do with her. A few days ago we went shopping for some more rattle toe booties like the ones seen here (they seem to be the only things that stay on her feet). But none could be found. Babies R' Us had some but they were sort of big and loose. No good. Anyway, I also want everyone to know, I have set Leah's hands free (this picture was taken two weeks ago). She is now able to grab at whatever she wants, including Mommy's hair and turtlenecks and Daddy's upper lip. Now that her pictures and baptism are done with she can scratch away if she needs to. We've been trimming her nails, but boy do they grow fast. It's still cold here but the sky is blue and the sun is SHINING! You know we'll be doing our best to enjoy it. If it's sunny wherever you are, you should too!

No comments: