As promised, here's Grammy with Leah in her Easter finery. Leah's arms sort of say "I'm a brute" but the face says, I'm nothin' but cute. There's my attempt at an Easter bonnet sonnet. I'll spare you all any further attempts at poetry (for now). This was the only picture where Leah was actually wearing her bonnet so I figured I'd start with this one. I loved the Laura Ingalls look she had going here.
We headed off to church after this photo was snapped, where luckily there is a crying room. Of course Leah was the only baby of crying age in there. It turned into more of a play room thanks to crowds of pastel-colored clothed children who could not be contained. But there were available seats in there when the church itself was otherwise full to the rim, so Miss Leah saved our backsides (literally!) once again. And after a minute of fussing she fell fast asleep, like the angel baby she is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're first visit to New Paltz was quite special Leah! Though you look especially adorable in your Easter finery, you steal my heart away no matter what you're wearing.
Post a Comment