That's what my neighbor Jacque said this morning, pointing at Leah's cute little hooded head, when she saw us at the MOPS meeting. Of course, the little Miss was sound asleep and looking very angelic. People should stop over our house after 6 pm sometime for a real "can you smell what The Leah is cookin'?" moment. But those who know children or have babies probably understand the fussy hour (or "witching hour" as Pete likes to call it) pretty well.
I had another picture and topic all set for today's entry, but the outfit I put on her this morning was too cute. It was cobbled together from various gifts and "hand me downs" in a variety of sizes. Some 0-3 months, some 3-6 months. This was Leah's first foray into the world of denim and she seemed to enjoy it. What you can't see is the cute yellow turtleneck onesie she has on under the overalls. It really ties the whole outfit together. Although with Leah turtlenecks should probably be called nonecks. The outfit is precious but the lack of neck visibility does bring added attention to her many chins. Regardless, it was COLD out this morning and I had to come up with some added protection for my babe.
Well, we made it back from our morning activities and Leah is fully knocked out from the cold weather. The shamrock cupcakes I made (see what having a baby does to a person, I'm fully domesticated!) were a hit and thankfully, I didn't have to take too many home. I better go get a few things done before my little angel wakes up!
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment