I think Leah discovered that her feet are attached to her body yesterday. This revelation came courtesy of her cute little Robeez shoes, a gift from my friend Nancy. I took this picture as Leah stared at her feet with an almost frightening, yet funny intensity. She kept kicking her feet out then bringing them together. It was all pretty amusing actually, especially for me. Perhaps it was just the purple leather and applique flowers that caught her eye, or maybe she was just confused about why I had covered her feet with something other than socks or footie pajamas, but whatever it was she took notice (as you can see from the picture). Even the rattle toe booties don't get this sort of response! Well, she's a girl after her Auntie K's heart...Leah loves good, quality shoes. Do they make baby Monolos?
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's a "bug eyed" look if I've ever seen one! But, you're a cutie whatever look you're wearing!
Post a Comment