Here's a picture from our recent trip to NP, of Leah and her new friend Beckett. This is very exciting because Beckett's Mommy, Cynthia, is one of my very dearest friends. We date all the way back to high school!
Beckett and Leah are just a month apart and since Leah is my first and Beckett is Cynthia's fourth baby, I thought we might never be able to be "pregnancy buddies." But it's funny how things work out and I was so delighted that we could share all the joys, excitement and anticipation of pregnancy together. It made it a whole lot more fun.
During our visit we had a little baby photo shoot. I think I have about 50 pictures. This one is not Leah's best shot...she's looking a little broad shouldered here. But I love how the babies have their feet sort of intertwined and how they look as if they are almost holding hands. Beckett has such a cute little smile on AND he's wearing the very delicious sushi pajama outfit I gave him (Cyn and I love to eat sushi!), which makes me like this photo even more. I also like how Leah has her hand sort of resting on knee there like a little Tony Soprano. It's just a photo of babies being babies...what could be better?
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe you got one of him smiling! I wish Leah had been smiling too. I think that was his first one! Thank you so much for putting that one up! Love,Cynthia
What a precious pair! I was so glad to get to be there for Beckett and Leah's first meeting :o)!!!
Post a Comment